Digitrax – BD4 Occupancy Detector for 4 Detection Sections
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
When used in conjunction with the DS64 or SE8C the BD4 provides LocoNet detection for 4 occupancy detection sections.
BD4 lets you know which detection sections of your layout are occupied by locos and rolling stock.
- Cost Effective occupancy detection for 4 detection sections
- Outputs for panel mounted LEDs to display occupancy
- Detects any powered locomotive
- Detects un-powered rolling stock equipped with resistor wheel sets
- Transmits occupancy information to your LocoNet System using DS64 or SE8C (sold separately).
- Connects to LocoNet via your DS64 or SE8C stationary decoders to transmit occupancy information to your LocoNet system (also works with DS54s (discontinued))
- Anti-Chatter Filter for Reliable occupancy detection
- 5 Amps Peak, 3 Amp continuous capacity per detection section.
NOTE: Not recommended for layouts using “supersonic” decoders unless the “supersonic” feature is turned off in all decoders.
|Dimensions||4 × 2 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.