SDH166D fits many HO locomotives.
Comes with selectable Steam & Diesel sounds so you can use it in any type of locomotive.
- 1.0 Amp/ 2.0 Amps Peak Current Rating
- 6 FX3 Functions-200mA total current
- FX3 Outputs are optimized for both LED & bulbs
- Configurable FX3 pulse on all function leads
- Series 6 features
- 3 Simultaneous Voices
- Customizable 8 bit sound projects
- Use PR3 and SoundLoader 2.0
- 4 Megabit on board sound memory
- 8 Ohm 16 x 26 x 9mm box speaker included
- 1 Watt sound output
- 330uF Capacitor for sound hold up included
- Cam input synchronized steam chuff
- Works with PX112-10 Power Xtender
- Decoder Body Size 1.28” x 0.67” x 0.25”
SDH166D replaces SDH164D.
Digitrax SoundFX® Sound System
Your locomotives will sound in scale like the real thing with SoundFX
- Customizable 8 Bit Sound
- Works with SoundFX 8 Bit sound files
- 3 Simultaneous Voices
- Downloadable Sound with Digitrax PR3 and SoundLoader 2.0 software
- 4 Megabit Onboard Sound Memory
- 1 Watt Sound Output
- Cam input-synchronized Steam-chuff option for Steam locos
- Scaleable Speed Stabilization(BEMF) optimized for sound operationSoundFX does not require an external rate sensor to vary workload.
- Factory 8 Ohm 16 x 26 x 9 mm box speaker on 10 Pin Plug design makes installation quick and easy.
Easy Programming and Installation
- Smart Power Management-no more booster or programmer shutdowns!
- Program CVs using any Digitrax Compatible Control system without having to buy any extra equipment.
- Digitrax Easy Connect 9 Pin Plug for Track, Motor and Function Control.
- Direct mode programming.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
Series 6 Decoder Features
- Works with PX112-10 Power Extender for improved operation in the presence of intermittent track power.
- Digitrax FX3 Functions-Control lights and functions for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control.
- Configurable FX3 Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
- Improved Scaleable Speed Stabilization (BEMF)
Digitrax LocoMotion® System – Lets your trains run like the real thing!
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting.
- SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
- Transponder Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout.
- Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder.
- DCC Compatible.
- FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant.
Digitrax “No Worries” Warranty
Digitrax HO Scale
Standard 1 Amp Sound Decoder