This 40’ standard box car with single door is green and yellow and runs on Bettendorf trucks. Built in 1944 and was later sold to the Toledo, Peoria & Western Railway and placed in a 100-car series. TP&W, founded in 1863, is headquartered in East Peoria and owns around 250 miles of track. The railroad interchanges with ten other railroads with track from Illinois to Indiana.
Micro-Trains Line N Scale
40′ Standard Box Car
Road Name: Toledo, Peoria and Western Railway (TPW) (GWRR)
Road Number: 7049
Photo may not show actual road number . Please see description for actual road number