This 39’ single dome tank car is aluminum with black lettering and runs on Bettendorf trucks. This 6,000-gallon tank car was built in 1940 in Milton, PA for Commodities Car Company. It was leased to Eastern Wine Corporation, owners of the Chateau Martin Wine Brand. Chateau Martin’s famous winery was in Waterford, California, and bulk shipped finished wine to the Bronx, New York, where it was bottled.
Micro-Trains Line N Scale
39′ Single Dome Tank Car
Road Name: Grape to Glass
Road Number: Chateau Martin 102
Photo may not show actual road number . Please see description for actual road number