This 39’ single dome tank car is black with white lettering and runs on Bettendorf trucks. Built in 1957, this uninsulated tank car was owned by NATX and leased to the Hubinger Company of Keokuk, Iowa, and was used for corn syrup loading. The J.C. Hubinger Brothers Company was founded in 1887 and was a producer of starch.
Micro-Trains Line Z Scale
39′ Single Dome Tank Car – Hubinger
Road Name: Sweet Liquid
Road Number: 18156
Photo may not show actual road number . Please see description for actual road number