TCS 1413 – L1D4 Decoder – N Scale
2 in stock
The L1D4 is a N-scale drop-in decoder which has been designed to fit the N-Scale Life-Like GP20 locomotive.
See the installation pages for a full list of compatible engines!
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for “buzz” free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- RailCom®: This feature allows the decoder to talk to the command station. RailCom supports expansion for new features.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- LED Support: This product does not require external resistors when connecting LED’s.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED’s or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
- Interface Type Drop-In
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.059″ x 0.349″ x 0.132″ or 52.3mm x 8.87mm x 3.35mm
- Scale: N Scale
- Continuous/Peak: 1.0/2.0 Amp
- Total Functions: 4
- Function Rating: 80 mA
- LED Outputs: 2
- Onboard LEDs: 2
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.