- You cannot add "DPM #10200 - Roberts Dry Goods - HO Scale" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Walthers Cornerstone 933-2984 – Train Shed w/Clear Roof – HO Scale
2 in stock
Add the realistic Walthers Cornerstone Train Shed with Clear Roof to any large HO Scale station scene! This easy-to-build model is based on the Milwaukee Road’s structure in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, but several other railroads used train sheds that were extremely similar, so it will look at home on any steam or streamliner-era layout. This kit features a translucent roof molded in clear plastic so you can see what’s under the canopy or you can paint it to leave skylight panels as used on several station sheds. Each kit includes 22-3/8″ of train shed in two sections. Kits can be easily combined for a larger shed. As shown the Train Shed measures: Shed: 22-3/8 x 11-9/16 x 6-1/4″ 56.8 x 29.3 x 15.8cm; Shed Track Centers: 2-3/4″, 2″, 2-3/4″, 2″, 2-3/4″ 6.9, 5, 6.9, 5, 6.9cm Use the Train Shed with a wide variety of Cornerstone HO railroad buildings.
- See-through roof for easier operation and model display
- Typical of sheds used in many cities
- Great for steam or diesel-era layouts
- Easily enlarged by combining kits
- Molded in black and clear plastic
|Dimensions||17.5 × 12 × 2.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.