Walthers Cornerstone 933-3493 – Public Library Kit – HO Scale
1 in stock
Typical of American libraries built 1900s to late 1930s, the Walthers Cornerstone Public Library is an important addition to scenes set in the early 1900s into the present. Similar buildings still serve many smaller towns and city neighborhoods today. As with many government buildings, this library projects an image of quiet power and stability. Ideal for any town from the early 1900s to the present day, buildings like this are still common in cities, suburbs and on college campuses. As shown the kit measures: 8-1/2 x 6-1/2 x 4-3/4″ 21.5 x 16.5 x 12cm. The Public Library is one of many Cornerstone structures available to make your railroad more realistic.
- Easily used as city hall, police station, courthouse, school or other public building
- Traditional large entry with elevated stairway
- Highly detailed plastic parts simulating stone and brick construction
- Finely molded windows and doors
- Molded in three colors and clear plastic
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 2 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.