- Licensed replica of popular International(R) trucks
- Must-have for HO model railroads
- Perfect size for collectors
- Positionable parts on many models
- Fully assembled & painted
- Die-cast metal and plastic parts
Highly detailed replica, using die cast and plastic as appropriate to create a model worthy of your layout. On some models, moving parts can be positioned so you can display the truck in realistic work situations.
Introduced in 2002 to replace the 4000-series trucks of the 1990s, the medium-duty 4300 was built in three variations and became a very popular chassis for a variety of commercial applications. Today, they’re still in production as the International Durastar.
INTERNATIONAL(R) and other International Truck trademarks are licensed by International Truck Intellectual Property Company, LLC.
Walthers HO Scale
4300 Crew Cab Dump Truck – Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.